MENU

Slide

The Boiler - Gimme my succulent yummilicious PRAWNS NAO!!

Sunday, November 09, 2014

Hello you!

13 more days to #FideLeonWedding! For me and my mum, It's officially wedding D.I.Y CRAZY TIME over at my place, starting to feel a little anxious.. 

Anyway, awhile ago (yeah i'm saying AWHILE ago because i don't want to remind myself how long i have been procrastinating this) I was invited to The Boiler by my lovely bridesmaid Carrie for a food tasting session and I brought the fiance along! Huge fans of seafood so I was super looking forward to this!


Gave myself some beachy waves for our triple dinner date cause we're having seafood haha although we're nowhere near a beach. Spritz on some sea salt spray to make my hair even BIGGER! Vava-voom!


LOL leon wore his tuna t-shirt cos we're having seafood!


Yums! Surprisingly they are located pretty near my ex-office at macpherson area! So if you're looking for a yummy cajun seafood night out after work at you work around ubi/macpherson area, lucky you!!


FYI this is the crowd on a tuesday night, FULLY PACKED ok! So if you're thinking of making a trip down, do make reservations beforehand, just in case.


LOL not fair my head so bloody big cos i'm holding the cammie!


Can't wait for the Cajun seafood awesomeness! Slappin' on my plastic bib and getting ready for my lobster/prawns/shellfish!!!



I had their Beerita (yeah you read it right, Beer-rita, not Marga-rita!) which was really refreshing and quite and interesting twist! I like it and I'll definitely order this again the next time i'm there.



Hello Mr. Lobster! Gimme gimme now!!! 

There are 2 seafood bag choices, you choose which type you want and then the sauce you like, I honestly love love love their prawns because it's oh-so-succulent and my favourite sauce is Garlic Butter but The Works is really good too.

Boiler's Bombdiggity Bag
(Dungeness/brown crab, prawns,
mussels, clams, sausages, corn & bun)

Boiler's Duo Bag
(Prawns, mussels, clams, sausages, corn & bun)

Sauce
The Works, Garlic Butter, Peppa' Butter


DARLING! pluck me some yummeh succulent prawns NAO!!


Craving for more of them succulent prawns!! I would so go back now for a HUGEASS bag of prawns with Peppa' Butter, my ohhhhh my. Lol I was greedily grabbing for my second prawn even while the fiance was still taking photos of the good ol' mess of food!


Awww, I love you babe.


We had like 4 bags of seafood and 2 lobsters and lots of fried food, totally satisfied!

With my darlin' nadnut & Esther with our other half(s) lol talking about our future HDBs all night!


Seriously, don't only go for their seafood bags because their fish and chip is soooo good! We especially loooove the chips because you can also scoop the sause from the seafood bag and eat it that day, yums!


We also had the:
  • Bacon Shrimp with Hickory BBQ sauce 
  • Southern Chicks & Waffles 
  • Louisiana Spicy Mid Joint Wings
Oh i love the Southern Chicks and Waffles! Yeah fried chicken and waffles sounds like the weirdest combination ever but once that awesome bite hops into your mouth i'm sure you'll love it!



We had fried durian for dessert too! Whoa the durian is really gao gao and superb! Really nothing bad to say about our dining experience, we went home feeling so so so satisfied!

Wondering when is my next visit there, after the honeymoon perhaps?


★ Eat: The Boiler

18 Howard Rd
#01-06, Novelty Bizcentre Singapore 369585

http://theboiler.com.sg
 Tel: +65 6635 1285


♡ Love, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: